B: Button seal
NK: New Kingdom (1550-1070 BC)
ThiP: Third Intermediate Period (1070-664 BC)
SIP: Second Intermediate Period (1750-1550 BC)
1. P: Side 1: crudely carved signs and standing figure (uncertain), side 2: two deities perhaps with men (= Amun) sign (Ramesside?) $ 120
2. Scorpion and croaching lion (Ramesside) $ 100
3. P: Side 1: Two standing falcon headed figures, side 2: two falcon headed deities (Ramesside) $ 150
4. S: very damaged or better, pic crocodile and ? (made of bone?) (period uncertain) $ 80 ??
5. P: Side 1: damaged (better pic needed), side 2: croaching sphinx with various deities in exergue (NK) $ 130
6. S: Standing figure flanked by crocodiles ? (post-ramessid) $ 130
7. S3 + Re (son of Re) Sheshi (ephemeral Pharaoh of the 14th DYN) $ 300. SOLD.
8. S: Standing Horus falcon with branch and Menkheperre in cartouche (post-ramesside) $ 175 SOLD.
9. P: Side 1: twice Menkheperre ?, side 2: kheper flanked by two Maat-feathers (post-ramesside) $ 180
10. Formulaic including pharaonic cartouche of Menkheperre (Thutmosis III) (18th DYN) $ 400. SOLD. (very well preserved)